Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Riley and Company Fall Challenge

I just had to use Poppin Pumpkin Riley for my fall card,  he is just too cute!!! Therese is the hostess this week for the Riley and Company Challenge and chose the theme Fall/Autumn.  Here is my card:

The image was colored with copic markers and  SHHHH I didn't sponge the outside edge  :)
The dp is from my paper stash,  I love polka dots and this color was perfect for my card.  The flowers are felt from SU years ago and I thought t he texture was perfect for this card.  I cut a strip of fall sentiments an orange checked ribbon and my Fall Challenge card is complete.
Be sure to check out the Riley and Company blog for the rest of the DT creations and see what is going on at the Riley and Company store. 

Thanks for stopping by, always glad to see you!!!

Cathy