Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I might be in trouble with this concept :)

Sorry I have not posted for a couple of days, I have been fighting a flu bug, ugh!

I was browsing some of my favorite blogs the other night and stumbled upon some cards that Frances, Stamp Owl Studios, had created using downloadable stamp images from The Greeting Farm (formerly Pink Poison) . I thought I would give them a try when I saw the cute images.

This was just too cute to pass up. I ordered 3 images, this unicorn and two Anya stamps. It was way too easy to do. Added bonus was the price, only 3.00 per image. Because you download them there is no shipping. You just put the order in and within seconds of paying you have the images to download. You just print them off and color as if you had stamped them off.

My biggest concern was that my printer ink would smear when coloring with my copic markers but I didn't have any problems at all.

I colored with my copic markers and then added some sparkle on the butterfly, unicorn horn, and along the hoof line with my star dust sparkle pen.

This will be a short post but I have a couple more images to show you tonight. Have a great day.

Cathy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet card! I haven't tried downloadables yet. Maybe I will give it a go!

StampOwl said...

Hi Cathy thanks for the email ... your card looks fantastic! Glad you enjoyed the downloadable stamps they are fun!!!!!