Monday, January 5, 2009

InStyle Stamps Sheree!

Sheree is a stamp I bought from a new stamp company called InStyle Stamps. Doesn't she look happy in her bubble bath. I personally prefer baths to showers because I use them to relax and not to wake up :) The images from InStyle stamps are so cute and I love to color them.

I stamped Sheree onto the Top Note die panel with Momento Tuxedo Black Ink. I then
colored the image with my copic markers and sponged the edge with Cool Caribbean Stampin Up ink. I wanted to add a little color panel to coordinate with the turquoise flowered background paper that I chose for my card base so I found this cute small striped dp from a paper pack I had gotten at Target in their dollar bin.
I punched a hole with my crop-o-dile to tie the sentiment tag to the top note die and tied a loop edged piece of hot pink ribbon through the hole. I used the same hot pink ribbon to edge the striped panel and tie in the hot pink. The final touch was to add two hot pink prima flowers that I attached to the panel with a turquoise brad.
InStyle Stamps is a new company as I mentioned before and they currently have challenges with prizes and new products . You can find InStyle Stamps here: http://www.instylestamps.com. Check them out I think you're gonna like what you see!
I may be back later depending on what I get accomplished, otherwise I will see you tomorrow night.
Thanks for stopping by.
Cathy

1 comment:

Maria said...

Wow, your Sheree card is beautiful. I love the colors and she does look like she's happy. Bubble baths are fun! You did fabulous with this stamp image!

Maria