Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pink Elephant for Valentines

It feels so good to be back stamping and creating after the long holiday season.

I colored this cute Dr. Pea_Nut elephant from Our Craft Lounge all in pink and soo in Love!



Isn't she just the cutest little elephant. I used copic markers to color her and the flowers. I added a peanut border to the pink panel behind the main image and added brown dots to look like stitch holes. I made a border using my corner rounder punch for the top and bottom of the main image for added interest. I just love all of the accessory stamps that come in each of the Our Craft Lounge sets. There are lots of sentiments which helps me because it may take me an hour to create a card and another hour to find just the right sentiment. They thought of everything.

I bought the background designer paper at Target in the dollar bin, gotta love the dollar bin. The coral pink flowers on the designer paper matched some coral pink ribbon that I had in my stash as well as the brown with the pink stitches.

I have to go finish the two InStyle cards that I am working on. If it isn't too late when I finish them I may post again tonight, you just never know.

See you later,

Cathy

2 comments:

Memories of Time said...

You are SO sweet! I'm SO happy that you love our stamps! You rocked it too! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your pink valentine elephant! :)

Anonymous said...

Great card! Love the elephant!