Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Digital Two for Tuesdays Challenge

Okay, I missed doing the Digital Two for Tuesday Challenge last week. It was the first time I had missed since I was introduced to the site and felt like I had missed part of my week, so even though it is Thursday I took time to play.


Nancy is the Guest Designer this week. I don't know of her except through my friends who take part in the Gothic Arches weekly challenges (She is the originator of the Challenge if my information is correct).


Here is my Happy Halloween card:

The image that was offered for us to use by Cora was everything but the moon and haunted house. Those were stamps that I had that worked well because they are silhouette stamps.

I swiped a pumpkin pie stamp pad over the entire image, except the moon that I had masked, and then swiped an always artichoke ink pad over the orange on the bottom to simulate landscape. I know it is a stretch, work with me here :).

The spider web was outlined with a Sukara stardust pen which doesn't show up too well in the photo. The finishing touches were put on with my copic airbrush system. Two spots that I colored black with my copic markers and here is my card.

Thanks for looking, see you later with a KLM Digital Designs Copic Buzz challenge card but my camera batteries are recharging :)

Cathy

2 comments:

Cora said...

Very spooky! This is great. Thanks for playing.

Lynn Stevens said...

oh, I Love your spooky creation!