Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wanna See?!?

Wanna see what you can get done if you don't do anything else for two days :). Hey, my kids are grown, my dogs don't care and my husband can pick up after himself!!!

Besides the projects that I have already shown you today I finished 4 more, here you go:

Elf Hanna from the Elf Hanna Mini stamp set, that was released in September at Hanna Stamps, is taking a rest while decorating the tree.
Colored with copic markers and sponged with SU kiwi kiss classic ink. Tied with a gold cord and a Noel button in the upper left corner complete this Happy Christmas card. There is a lot of sparkle that doesn't show up in the picture on the tips of the collar, the christmas balls, Hanna elf's slippers, belt buckle, and the bells on the end of the elf cap.


Not sure what this Riley's name is, but isn't she just too cute in her Halloween costume?

Colored with copic markers and designed around spellbinder nestibilities for the ovals and sentiment tags really a pretty simple card.
Next I have two Mo's Digital Pencil cards. A Karate boy and a Cute Witch:

I colored this little witch in purple and grey. Can you see the cat hanging on for dear life.

Colored with copics and sponged with Tim Holtz concorde grape distress ink.

Last but not least Karate boy:

Four of my grandkids are in Karate so to get these was a no brainer. The boys, Austin, Cole and Hayden are 8,4, and 7 respectively. Austin and Hayden are both blue belts and Cole is a yellow belt. Cheyenne is 9 and is a purple belt and I will do the little Karate girl for her.

I thought the dp that I found in my stash was perfect for the karate kids.

Well, I am coloring yet and my work week starts tomorrow, ugh, so I won't have as many projects, at least not multiple ones per day.

Hope you liked my projects and thanks for stopping by. It always makes my day to think that people actually take time to stop by and see what I have created.

Catch ya later,

Cathy




2 comments:

Jaspere said...

All of these are awesome. Fab coloring. I haven't seen those new Riley/Sophies yet....trying to cut back so I haven't been to the site to check them out...too tempting *LOL*

GlitteryKatie said...

he's fabulous!!