Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Fall-Sneak Peek KLM Digital Designs

Today I have two cards that feature the fall images from KLM Digital Designs that will be released on October 1.


I found a fall package of scrapbook paper in the 1.00 bin at Target which I thought would be perfect for this little pair of fall kiddo's.

The images were colored with copic markers and the edge of the Spellbinder labels 4 was sponged with Tim Holtz distress inks. With the multiple patterns already on the dp I decided to keep my cards pretty simple and only add a ribbon.

Be sure to check out the other DT members blogs for more sneak peeks and October 1 you will be able to purchase all of the wonderful new digital images.

Have a great Monday, it is my day off and I am going to have fun!!!

Catch you later,

Cathy


No comments: