Monday, September 21, 2009

Hanna Stamps Riley and Sock Monkey

When I got my DT stamps from Hanna Stamps this week look what was included just for fun!!!

Riley with his cute little sock monkey. Thank you so much Kristi!!!



Doesn't this just make you go Awwwww!!! I couldn't wait to color this sweet Riley and Sock Monkey.

This little guy isn't for sale at the moment but keep checking back as I have heard rumors that he will be available soon.

The blue and brown dp is from a mat stack that I got at Michaels called Cut n Paste from K & Company. The blue and brown cs are from my LSS.

The edges were sponged with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo distress ink. I cut the ovals with my spellbinder nestibilities and scallopped oval as well. The labels were created with the scalloped rectangles that I cut out and then recut keeping the length and making two labels from the original one. I am still going to get the spellbinder tags but that will have to wait a little bit so for now I just have to be a little more creative :)

I have been busy today coloring and having a relaxing day.

I may post something later tonight, we'll have to see what I get accomplished.

Catch you later,

Cathy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoever thought Riley could get cuter? Great card!