Tuesday, September 8, 2009

KLM Digital Designs Fall card!

Good Morning,

Today I have new fall scene card created using the Harvest Scarecrow image from KLM Digital Designs. There are a lot of beautiful fall images available so go take a look at the store. Here is my card using the scarecrow leaned on a fence post with pumpkins, it doesn't get much more fall like than that!



Colored with copic markers and sponged with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo distress ink. The yellow sentiment panel is a Spellbinders Label4 which I only used half just for some interest.

The random faux stitching around the main card base was created using my single row Cutter Bee bug.

Be sure to stop by the KLM Digital Designs Shop and see what wonderful new images they have. There are even images available for 1.00.

If I have time I am going to post my card for the Digital Two for Tuesday challenge. I have it all colored just need to make a card so maybe later today or tonight after I get off work.

Just a reminder that the Hanna Stamps September Release party is tonight at the SplitCoastStampers HannaStamps forum from 8:00 to 10:00 central time. I will have to miss this one because of work but starting on Saturday this week I will be working days again so I will be there for the next one for sure.

Have a great day, catch you later,

Cathy

3 comments:

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Cathy, I left you a comment on this card on the DT blog but wanted to come over and visit your blog, which is fabulous by the way. I'm glad to be working with you on the KLM DT. I'm having fun already.

Laurie said...

Cathy, This card is beautiful! I could leave a comment on every card you post....but I don't want to seem like a groupy haha. TFS

Heather Huggins said...

Super cute!!