Sunday, June 28, 2009

Almost 4th of July Already!!! Free Digital Image!!!

Where is this year flying to....I can't believe that in 5 days it will be July 4th. Here is my first of week long 4th of July cards:
Patriotic Dog is a free digital image download right now, so if you have been thinking of trying digital images now is the perfect time!


This darling Patriotic Dog is a digital image from KLM Digital Designs. They have 3 really cute Patriotic images available for purchase right now, just in time for that Holiday card.
Americana colors have always been one of my favorite combinations.
I colored the dog with copic markers and then used a white gel pen to give his coat definition on his muzzle, chest and ear. Sometimes you can click on the image and it will enlarge so you can see the detail close up ( sometimes it doesn't work, never have figured that one out yet)
I don't know if you noticed but there isn't any sponging on this card! gasp...what's up with that? The biggest reason was that when I printed off my page of images there wasn't too much room between the images so not much white space I wanted to fill.
The blue cross hatch paper and the red and white striped ribbon are from GinaK Designs, the solid blue was from Michaels, the RedRidingHood is from SU and the white is GP white.
The gold stars are from Michaels in the clothing embellishment section and I used glue dots to adhere them.
I actually have to work from 9-6 on the 4th this year, unless I find someone who is only part-time that wants to work. I will get paid either way only if I work it I get time and a half.
Hope you like the cute Patriotic Dog, and be sure to check out the KLM Digital Designs.
See you tomorrow.

Cathy

No comments: