Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Patriotic Boy with Watermelon!


I absolutely love this little guy, Patriotic watermelon boy. Just for July 4th Sue, artist extraordinare, of KLM Digital Designs created 3 digital images for our coloring pleasure. I have previewed all of them now and they are sooooo much fun. The dog image is currently free so dash over and get yours and color it for the 4th you will love it.
The only thing that really needs explaining on this card is the stardust clear glitter pen that I used for the fireworks. I also used the red glitter pen on the fireworks too. I stamped the fireworks with Tim Holtz faded denim distress ink.
Be sure to stop by tomorrow for my Artistic Outpost 4th of July collage.
Have a great day, I have to go to work after while.
Cathy

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Too cute, Cathy. If you check my blog, I have an award for you. I hope you'll play along. --Laurie

http://handsandheartslaurie.blogspot.com/2009/06/honest-blog-award.html