Monday, June 22, 2009

New Release Today--KLM Digital Designs

Isn't Emily Ballerina from KLM Digital Designs just adoreable?!? She reminds me of when my girls were little and took ballet.

I colored Emily Ballerina with copic markers and sponged with Tim Holtz Broken China distress ink to keep the tone soft. I guess my dp isn't so soft but I liked it with the image :)

Be sure to check out the other DT members blogs to see what they have created for the release today. There are tons of new images for you to drool, I mean look at and the wonderful thing about digital images is that as soon as you pay for them they are ready to download and print. I am all about not waiting. Even the DP that I used was a digital download from GinaK Designs called Bright Summer Grunge.

I will be back later with a new Artistic Outpost project. It's a pretty one!

Thanks for stopping by, Have a great day!!!

Cathy

No comments: