Saturday, June 6, 2009

New Release KLM Designs and Artful Sentiments Copic Challenge

Hi Everybody,

Sorry I am late but my daughter came over to do some landscaping so I am a little late with my post but I have two projects for you today. First I have a new release image from KLM Designs:

Mailbox Greetings is one of the images that will be released on June 8, I have always liked the mailbox stamps but I have never gotten one until now. The little birds nesting in the mailbox and the tulips are so perfect to say "Miss You", or "Hello", or "Just Because"

I added some little crochet flowers that I made myself. I am still working on them but they are fun and I like the look on cards.



My next project is the weekly copic challenge at Artful Sentiments by KimmBT. This week the copic colors are B97, Y35, and R89. I didn't actually have any of these but in this instance decided that I didn't have anything that dark in my stash so I did buy them. Here is my card:



I colored the cute little Skater boy from KLM Designs to make a cute boy card to say congratulations or you are a super kid or a Birthday card.

Be sure to check out the Artful Sentiments by Kimm BT blog because Kimm has some blog candy this week. While you are at it color an image in any red, yellow and blue copics and leave a comment linking to the blog to win. We would love to have you!

I am off to eat lunch and get some things done before I have to go to work tonight.

Sunday is my StampTV challenge day and I have two planned for tomorrow. I already did the color challenge this week.

See you tomorrow, have a great week-end.

Cathy



1 comment:

Lauri said...

Hi Cathy! Beautiful cards!! hope you enjoy your weekend, even though you have to work!