Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sorry I am late!

Sorry I am late posting my Artful Sentiments Copic Challenge card today. Actually I showed it to you day before yesterday, remember when I said I was working on a challenge card? I was using the GinaK Designs, Eclectic Summer StampTV kit Hot Air Balloons.

I gave all of the details on the card itself on Thursday but the Copic Colors that I used on the hot air balloons were B24, G24, and YR21 and my additional green was YG63. I used the same color markers for the flowers below with the blue as the flower center, yellow as the flower petal and green as the leaves.

Thanks for looking and sorry for being so late in posting.

See you tomorrow, gotta do my Sunday Challenges. After the release party GinaK Designs has 3 challenges that have to be done by Monday night at 7 p.m. for a chance at a prize. I can always use a free stamp set but always enjoy doing the challenges anyway.

Cathy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your hot air balloons are just perfect! I love how you tied in the flowers to the colors in the balloon.