Saturday, June 27, 2009

It's Friday that means Hanna Stamps Challenge!!!

Hanna Stamps Friday challenge this week was hosted by Frances. The challenge was an awesome sketch challange.

I got this Pirate Hanna stamp set last year when it was released and it has been one of my favorites since. She is just so fun to color and you can change the colors of her outfit to suit the holidays.

I don't know why I colored her pink and blue because I had a little trouble finding dp to match. That is sometimes a problem when you color and then try to pick your dp :)

I used my EK border punch for the pointy edge panel behind the main image. I stamped the sentiment on the cardstock and then taped the Tim Holtz fragment over it to highlight it.

I need to get to bed, my sister called and will be in town tomorrow so I need to make my house presentable, yeah, I know it should always be but it isn't .

I will post my Artful Sentiment Copic Challenge later this morning (after I sleep) ha ha!

Thanks for stopping by.

Cathy

No comments: