Thursday, July 2, 2009

Artistic Outpost July 4th Collage

I just want to wish everybody a Happy 4th of July with this beautiful (in my opinion) collage using stamps from Hero and She-roes stamp plates available at Artistic Outpost.
I printed a free copy of The Star Spangled Banner on white cardstock and then I airbrushed it in waves of red and blue.
The large flag image is from the Hero plate and the saluting girl with the flag background is from She-roes. Miss Liberty is cut out and mounted in the lower left hand corner with the sentiments freedom and liberty beside her. At the top of the music score I used Happy 4th of July and USA from the sets as well.
I am including projects from the companies that I am on a DT or a Guest Designer for on Saturday when Scrapbook News and Review is sponsoring a HUGE blog hop.


There are 96 blogs participating. The blog hop will begin at 9:00 am July 4th and you won't want to miss any of them. I think I am about 20 or so down on the list.
I got new rubbah from GinaK Designs today so expect to see something from those tomorrow.
Gotta go for now,

Cathy

No comments: