Sunday, August 16, 2009

Artful Sentiments Copic Challenge

Sorry for the delay in posting my Artful Sentiments Copic Challenge but I have been traveling today to see my newest Granddaughter, then I had some internet connection issues. Thank you to whomever I am stealing the WiFi connection from :)


I really liked this fall arrangement of pumpkins that will be available at KLM Digital Designs September 1. Nice thing about being on a Design Team is I get to see and play with the new stuff first :)

I colored the image with copic markers, of course that is the challenge name :). I don't usually add too many embellishments as I want the image to be the focal point of the card. I did add a green checked ribbon that I tied through the button holes as well. I added the Fall letters that I bought at Michael's a couple of weeks ago, they are supposed to look like antique typewriter keys.

I will be in Kansas for a couple of more days so expect to see pictures of the new baby tomorrow :)

Thanks for stopping by.

Cathy

No comments: