Monday, August 3, 2009

Serenity--I Love this set!


Serenity is one of the first sets that got me hooked on Artistic Outpost because I love the way they look colored with copics but I also like them (when other people do them) inked and allowed to be a beautiful image with merely changing the ink color.
99% of the time I color them, that's what I do, it makes me happy and when I'm happy everybody around me is happier :) Today was one of those days that I was creating some DT projects and I stood up and said "I have to create an Artistic Outpost card". I didn't mean as in there was a deadline but I have been so busy with other DT projects this week that I haven't gotten my AO fix, believe me it is an addiction, I think it is something in the rubber :)
I had so much fun with this, I used some new punches for the corner scrolls, my MS border punch. I sewed all the layers together. I tied a real bow, yeah did you notice that!!! Thanks for looking.
Hope you have a great day.
Tomorrow night is the Hanna Stamps August Release Party at 8:00 Central Time, the sneak previews were really awesome.
At 10:00 tomorrow night Theresa Momber, my friend and illustrator for GinaK Designs, is having a Blog Hop for her new set, Timeless Treasures. Some of the other DT members and the Center Stage DT members from StampTV will be in the Hop too. Check it out...Her new set is Awesome!
I am going to head to bed as I have a big stamping day planned for tomorrow. I haven't done enough coloring to suit me so that is definitely on the agenda.
Cathy

No comments: