Thursday, August 13, 2009

I Toad Ya!



Ha Ha, Isn't this cute! Another wonderful image form KLM Digital Designs. I love the warning sign. This wonderful image a several more equally as cute will be available for purchase September 1,

The brick wall was drawn in by hand because I want to order the brick wall stamp from Hanna Stamps but the site and I are having registration issues so it won't let me order and I haven't had time to remedy that yet. Anywhoo, I drew in the bricks lightly with a pencil and ruler and then colored with copic markers when it was all done and shaded I went back in and lightly drew in the lines again with my Copic multi lines pen.

The rest of the image was colored with copic markers and then I used my copic blending solution and a dirty rag (technical term) and added texture to the bricks and sign.

Added a brown checked ribbon, double prima flowers with a tiny orange button and three buttons in the lower right corner.

Does anybody besides me think that summer has gone much to fast but still anxious to start creating fall cards?

Saturday is the final project posting for the Hanna Stamps Guest Designs Project 3 which has to be anything but a card. I can't wait until you see what I created...

Sunday I will be off to see my new granddaughter and will be back on Tuesday unless I can get a couple of days off work :)

Gotta go fix something for lunch and shower for work.


Catch ya later,

Cathy

2 comments:

Jaspere said...

This turned out great and is such a fun image.

Katy Myhre said...

This looks great! I love the brick wall.