Friday, August 7, 2009

Multi -challenge Card


Last night I was trying to find an image that I wanted to use for the Artful Sentiments Copic Challenge this week. I was really struggling with the colors. I didn't have any images that I wanted to color lavendar, bright blue and bright yellow :) I was searching through the wonderful Digi Shack for inspiration. I went to the blog and I didn't think I found what I was looking for for that but there was this wonderful "free" apple basket, can't ever turn down a wonderful free image so I downloaded it.

This morning I decided to forgo the bright blue and use the lavender and yellow on the apple basket. I guarantee you that they are there :) The DigiShack is also the host company for the Tuesday Sketch Challenge this week so I decided to follow the sketch with the apple basket and accomplish two challenges at once. Yippee!
Image was colored with copic markers and on the striped dp I stamped maple leaves with Momento London Fog ink. Nothing really unusual about the card details but it sure was fun!
Thanks for looking and have a great rest of the day!
See you tomorrow.
Cathy

6 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

WOW! This is gorgeous!! Oh my goodness, you did a fabulous job coloring and with the sketch. Those apples look so real.

Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Juls said...

this is stunning! what a gorgeous autumnal feel.

Theresa said...

Great card!! I just love your embelishments. Beautiful color motif.

Theresa
TMS-DT

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I feel fall coming on!

Lynn Stevens said...

What a gorgeous harvest card, makes me hungry for the fall!

PaperTree Designs said...

Your colouring is amazing. So pretty and very realistic. Thanks for playing along.
Hugs
Deb
x