Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fall means Halloween is coming!

Have I mentioned lately that Halloween is my favorite holiday? It is. I love this little girl from the Vintage Halloween stamp plate from Artistic Outpost. I love to color it, sponge it, and it really looks beautiful just stamped , but of course I never do that. Here is my project for tonight:
This is a fairly simple card to create. The image was stamped with Momento Tuxedo black ink and the hat was masked and the Halloween sentiment was stamped behind the hat.
The image was sponged with Tim Holtz peeled paint distress ink and vintage photo distress ink.
The main image was added to 3 mats, black orange dp, and black. The dark orange dp is a miscellaneous dp that I bought at Hobby Lobby but does not have a name. I just really like the way that it looks with the colors of Halloween.
I added an orange paper clip with a black ribbon , three buttons and three brown dew drops.
This card took about a half hour to create so fairly fast for me.
Last year the Vintage Halloween stamp plate sold out before I got it so don't let this happen to you.
Hope you all have a great day. Thanks for stopping by.
Catch you later,
Cathy

No comments: