The Sophie Bubblebath image by Hanna Stamps was stamped onto T-shirt iron on transfers for the towels and basket band. The bottle labels were created using printable window film and the images were stamped on and colored with copic markers.
Here is a closeup of the top of the basket so you can see the bottle products:
1.upper left clear acetate pillowbox filled with potporri and tied with silver cord
2. left middle white bath scrunchie with Sophie Moose Spa scallopped circle label
3. lower left front Sophie Moose Spa body spray Sweet Pea
4. lower front Sweet Pea Sophie Moose Spa shower gel
5. Lower front right side of basket two hand towels with Bubblebath Sophie Iron On Decal was attached
6. On the towels is a little Bath Salt scoop
7. Clear Acetate pillow box filled with potporri is right under the handle on the right side of the basket
8. A bar of Sophie Moose Dove soap with a Bubblebath Sophie decal
9. Sweet Pea scented hand lotion bottle with Bubblebath Sophie on label
10. top of basket on the right side, white bottle of hand lotion with Bubblebath Sophie label
11. left top of basket is a bottle of Sophie's Moose Spa bath salts with Bubblebath Sophie label
12. there are 2 additional pillow boxes tied with silver cord one with round make-up pads and the other with cotton balls.
The panel on the front of the basket was created by ironing 3 of the iron on transfer images to a strip of white cotton to which I sewed a strip of ribbon top and bottom long enough to tie on the side with a bow. I added a bright pink button between each Bubblebath Sophie Image and my basket was complete.
Wouldn't you love to go to a Bubblebath Sophie Moose Spa Retreat in your own private spa. Yeah, your own bathtub.
Be sure to check out all the other final projects by this Wonderful group of ladies in the Hanna Stamps Forum on Splitcoast Stampers. I would love to hear your comments.
Thank you so much Kristi and Vicki for giving me this opportunity to have a ton of fun and show off a little!!! I wish everyone the best of luck, but you all know I want to be in the top 6 as much as you do :) Can't wait to go see what everyone else has created.
Have a great night and Saturday.