Friday, August 7, 2009

It's Friday...that means....Friday Hanna Stamps Challenge

I have really enjoyed being able to do the Friday challenges at Hanna Stamps challenges on Friday :) Here is my card for the Friday Challenge this week being hosted by Vicki whose son is celebrating become an official Teen ager, 13. It just so happens that it is my son, Charlie's birthday today as well, so a double Happy Birthday to you both:

Ice Cream Riley from Hanna Stamps was colored with copic markers and I added colored sprinkles on the ice cream cone with my Atyou spica glitter pens (I have red and green ) then I cut out the ovals and sponged them with Tim Holtz distress ink.

The dp is a free digital download from GinaK Designs StampTV and the original dp was pink so I changed the color in Picaso Photo editing to blue, I like the way it turned out and much more masculine! I layered the ice cream dp on white and then brown cs for the card base.

The sentiment at the top, Sweet, is mosiac tiles that I got at Michaels and are just a bit smaller than the wooden scrabble tiles that I love, so they worked on this card. The Happy Birthday to you is a Just Rite stamp.

3 coordinating buttons were added and my masculine teen birthday card is ready to send.

Be sure to check back tomorrow as I have my card project #2 for the Hanna Stamps Guest Designer Round 2 post.

Have a great day! See you tomorrow bright and early!!!

Cathy

No comments: