Monday, August 10, 2009

Big news and Quick Update

Hi everyone:

Just wanted to let everyone know that my newest granddaughter, Leigha Raye Coons was born last night at 9:25. She weighed 7 lb. 11 oz and was 18 in long. Leigha is my 12th grandchild. Hopefully I will get down to Kansas to see her in the next couple of weeks.

Just a quick update on the Jury selection. It turns out that the jury selection is taking days and not hours because it is a very big andvery important murder trial and after one day they are still trying to narrow it down from the whole jury pool.
Hopefully they will choose a jury tomorrow so I will know more then. Right now I am going to go Color!!! I need to, I want to, and I am going to!

Have a good day tomorrow.

Cathy

4 comments:

Katy Myhre said...

Congrats Cathy on your new granddaughter!

Theresa Momber said...

Wow! Congrats on the birth of your granddaughter! Good luck with the jury selection.

Sharri said...

Congrat Cathy on your new granddaughter!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your newest granddaughter!