Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hanna Stamps Friday Challenge--Birthday card

Friday is Hanna Stamps challenge day. This week Jeanne chose to have the challenge be to make a Birthday Card as Friday was her mother's birthday. Since Monday is my sister's birthday I thought I would make a card for her. Here is Cafe Hanna in blue!:



Image was colored with copic markers and the dots on the dress were highlighted with a white gel pen. The main image was sponged with Tim Holtz Distress ink faded denim.

The white Martha Steward border punch created the delicate edge behind the main image. The one inch wide grosgrain ribbon was tied over a piece of blue dotted digital paper. I kept everything blue because Peg loves blue.

Hope you all have a great day, Later I will have a card for the Artful Sentiments by Kimm BT Copic Challenge but right now I am going to bed!

Good Night,

Cathy

No comments: