Monday, July 6, 2009

Artful Sentiments Weekly Copic Challenge and GinaK Designs card

I postponed putting my Artful Sentiments card on the blog because I didn't want it to get lost in the Oh Say Can You See Blog Hop which had to stay up for Saturday and Sunday. What a lot of fun it was to create the projects for the blog hop, but to get so many wonderful comments was amazing. Thank you everyone who stopped by and especially those who left comments, I really appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

Here is my Artful Sentiments Copic Challenge #15 card. The colors this week are B26, R29 and C0. I know you saw it last week but I created it for this challenge but I like it enough to show it twice :P

I colored this darling Patriotic dog from KLM Digital Designs with copic markers and highlighted the fluffy areas with a white gel pen. I used the red and blue in the bandana and the C0 for the main dog color.
Be sure to check out the rest of the DT cards, they are wonderful.

******************************************
I got some new GinaK Designs stamps this week and today was the first day that I got a chance to play with the Many Wishes free set with 3. I have seen so many beautiful samples from the GinaK Design Team using this set I knew I would love it. Here is my first card:



I stamped the dandelions with versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. The background is SU certainly celery, and Adirondak lemonade and Sunset orange.
The wonderful sentiments are interchangable in this set making it very versatile for many different occassions.
This is one of those cards that looks sooooo much better in person. You can't see the embossing, the faux stitching aount the main image or the sponged background. Oh well, maybe you will be able to click on it and enlarge the detail.
I am enjoying a long week-end of stamping and just relaxing. See you tomorrow with a project from Dog Gone Stamps and possibly more from my new GinaK stamps, you never know how many I will get done. I need to get started on my daughter's birth announcements too, this month will go really fast.
Have a great day, Catch you later!!!

Cathy

No comments: