Thursday, July 30, 2009

Is your day a little Rough around the Edges?

Some days this is exactly how I feel :) Who wouldn't smile when they got a Get Well card this cute?

Some days you just want to stay in your comfy shell, hot liquid, favorite blankie and warm ..who cares what they look like socks!

This is another new image at KLM Digital Designs called Sick Turtle. Colored with copic markers and then to emphasize the not feeling sharp I distressed all the edges of the main image and mats. Added a contrasting horizontal band, a strip of olive satin ribbon and my card was almost done. The GetWell is a Quikutz die that I use in my cuttlebug.

Hope this isn't you today but if it is, this card's for you!

Have a great day.

Cathy

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Love the bright orange background and the comfy colored quilt.

Katy Myhre said...

This came out great Cathy! I love it!