Friday, July 10, 2009

It's Friday--Hanna Stamps weekly Challenge!!!

Hi everyone, It is the end of the week for most of you but I still have to work Saturday night, oh, well, I don't mind. The Friday Challenge this week, at Hanna Stamps, is hosted by Nikki and it is my favorite type of challenge, a sketch challenge. I behaved really well and followed the sketch to the "T"...almost. I added a ribbon and an extra brad :)

I decided that I wanted to use my Kiss the Cook Hanna that I bought with the intention of making an altered recipe box with my Mother's recipes that she collected over the years. Mom has been gone for a long time but I still make some of the recipes that she shared.

I bought the Flair Designs kitchen paper at a LSS and I hoard it but decided it just had to be used for this project. I had a piece of orange plaid from K & Co Sea Glass paper pack.

The accessorie stamps that came with the Kiss the Cook Hanna are so cute so I used the wine bottle, salt and pepper shakers, and Kiss the Cook to stamp all over my orange plaid dp.

The sentiment is also included and epitomizes the way I cook, a sprinkle of this and a dash of that.... :)

Added the bottons tied with embroidery floss to match the brads, tied a ribbon and I was done with this fun sketch challenge.

Have a great day.

Cathy

No comments: