Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Monday!

I can say that since Monday is one of my day's off :) Today I have a new digital image, Garden Shed, from KLM Digital Designs. Sue (the artist) keeps coming up with the neatest images. You really should check them out if you haven't already, there is definitely something for everybody.



Colored with copic markers I tried to keep it kind of rustic looking without being browns. Tin roof and barn red siding was what I decided on. The hucca plants and tall grass behind the lawn chair are beautifully detailed.

I just added some tiny prima flowers in lots of fun colors to bring out the flowers in the image.

The next new image I am going to do with the KLM Digital Stamps is a sail boat scene. I should have that one done in a couple of days.

I don't mean to ignore my wonderful followers and friends but if I seem a little lax in my postings summer is just really busy and I have a lot of special secret projects going on right now. I try to post every day during the week .

On the bright side, Kimm from Artful Sentiments had sent me a package that we thought got lost in the mail. I was so bummed thinking that it was gone forever and couldn't be replaced. Today she sent me an email to verify my mailing address because she got the package back. Would you believe that the address that she had sent it to was correct. I think what happened was that we have had a lot of substitute mail carriers lately and they took the package to a similiar address a couple of blocks away and when they sent it back as the wrong address they never thought THEY might have delivered it to the wrong address and sent it back to Kimm. Hopefully my long awaited package will be here in a couple of days as she sent it Priority this time.

See you later tonight or tomorrow, since it is my day off I am liable to have a project posted again today.

Have a great rest of your day, I know I will.

Cathy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous! Adore the image and your coloring is fabulous as always!!