Friday, July 31, 2009

Hanna Stamps Friday Challenge

Sorry, but this is going to be a quick post so I am not late for work. Joycelyn was the host today and our challenge was to watercolor. Boy my copics were screaming and the longer I watercolored the ruder they became...spoiled brats!

I love the Happy Halloween scarecrow from Hanna Stamps that came out last year, I use it a lot for fall cards and I have been known to use it on a scrapbook page (once) Hey, I've only made 3!!!.


Pretty self explanatory card, I stamped the scarecrow and masked him to stamp the pumpkins. I used my SU Water Color Crayons to do the watercoloring.

Kept the embellishments to a minimum so you could see the Halloween stamps used on the dp for accents. A couple of buttons and a strip of brown and white checked ribbon and this Not so Scarey scarecrow is ready to work.

Tomorrow is the weekly Artful Sentiments Copic Challenge post and the........ much anticipated ....FIRST.... of three posts of the Hanna Stamps Guest Designer Round #2 projects. Tomorrows entry will be a card. Be sure to stop by and check it out and then go scout out my competition from the other 14 girls. The projects will be posted on the Hanna Stamps forum on Split Coast Stampers.

Okay, gotta run.

Cathy

No comments: