Saturday, July 11, 2009

Artistic Outpost is having a Sale!

Just wanted to let everybody know that Artistic Outpost is having a Christmas in July Sale:


A Cool Sale for a "Hot" Month

Visit Artistic Outpost from now until July 31st and celebrate Christmas in July. We're featuring 10% all of our holiday stamps including:
Cutie Pie
Vintage Halloween
Snowy Woods
Christmas Stories
Ave Maria
Stamps are already marked down on our website. Just simply add them to your cart and check out! Now, you can get started early and maybe finish up all your Christmas cards by December 25th! (We know it's difficult.)

Boy, now would be the time to order Vintage Halloween because last year it was sold out before I got it ordered. I have it now and I am going to start showing some cards and projects with it next week.

I should be back later to post but I am expecting company and have to work so it may be Sunday. While you are waiting for me to upload another post check out the stamp plates at Artistic Outpost.

Catch you later,
Cathy

No comments: