Sunday, October 5, 2008

Are you ready for another Ladies Night Out?

Hi Everyone,

Well, I know it has only been three weeks but, I am coming to Kansas City for a class on Fridy so we are having our Monthly get together a week early Yeah!

I know you will love the projects that we will be doing this week-end. This Frakenstein, whose pattern I got on my favorite website Splitcoast Stampers, is made with the Stampin Up Top Note die for the Big Shot die cut machine. This is just too cute and so easy, no stamping, only punches and glueing. Here is a picture of the finished Frankie:

We are also going to be making a tealight luminary. I just love to decorate for Halloween. I guess if you never want to grow up that Halloween can still be your favorite holiday. Works for me!

This tealight luminary was created by Melanie Muenchinger, who is the Design Artist for GinaK Stamps which next to Stampin Up is my favorite stamp company.

I also have a couple of neat Christmas cards planned but haven't gotten the pictures uploaded yet. I am actually waiting for my new GinaK stamps that I ordered at their release party last week. I should have them Monday or Tuesday so hope to get some pictures uploaded by Wednesday for you all to see.

Make sure that you let Michelle know if you are coming by Wednesday night as I want to make sure that I have enough supplies with me for everyone.

This class will be 5.00. Please remember to bring your own adhesive and straight edge cutter. Please do not bring any of your own stamp sets as between Michelle and I we will have plenty.

See you Friday night!

Cathy



No comments: