Thursday, October 30, 2008

Isn't this the cutest little winter boy?

Isn't he just darling! I have wanted this set called Warm and Cozy Christmas from GinaK Designs since the Design Team started showing pre release previews. Only problem with that was that there were 4 other sets that I felt the same way about and didn't have the money for all so this set had to wait until TODAY!
I colored the little boy's snow suit with copic markers and added a tiny band of glitter pen under his feet and sled runners. I mounted him on Taken with Teal from Stampin Up cardstock and mounted that pieceon a piece of dp with tiny snowflakes. I have been waiting to use this beautiful striped piece of DP until I had the right image and this was it.
I had died the twill tape a while back using SU Taken with Teal reinker. I cut the Merry Christmas words apart so that I could mount them on an acrylic block one above the other.
I finished off the card with 3 antique gold star eyelets that I had bought in the WalMart sewing section and used my Cropadile to fasten them to the card.
I am off to finish the card of the little girl from this set. See you in a bit. Thanks for looking.

Cathy

No comments: