Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New Copic Marker Colors, Gotta Play!

I got some new Copic Markers last week and had to try them out. I was really in need of some pale colors to start as the base to be able to shade with more variance. Here is a card I made last night:

Don't you just love this turquoise minty color. I trimmed the sleigh with the copic color putty and it looks like of like antique gold. The snowflake is colored with the soft blue shadow color as well and accented with the putty marker.

I used my Top Note Die Cut from Stampin Up which I sponged with SU Baja Breeze and SU River Rock. The card base is SU soft sky which I also sponged with Baja Breeze and River Rock Ink. I layered the ribbon behind the Top Note panel and tied my traditional( basically the only knot that I have continued success with) ribbon accent. I added 3 blue dew drops to the lower left hand corner and one in the center of the snowflake.

Maybe not your traditional Christmas colors so we will call it a Winter Card, works for me!

I have been experimenting with my airbrush system tonight now that I have a big enough air can that I am not afraid that I will use it all up on one card.

I actually will be back later with another post but wanted to get this downloaded from my camera. See you later.!

Cathy

1 comment:

Shirley said...

This is simply lovely. The whole card is just beautiful!