Monday, October 27, 2008

My Sister came to visit bearing Stamping Gifts!

What a great week-end. My sister and I only live 2 1/2 hours away from each other but do you think that we can find a week-end that we neither one have something we have to do so that we can get together-- No!. That drought ended this week-end with my sister coming down on Saturday for the whole week-end Yipee . Oh, by the way her name is Peg, thus my card title here: Peg's Darling Angel



Isn't this the cutest angel image you have ever seen. I couldn't wait to ink it up and color it with my Copic markers. I swear I gave her a hug and fed her before I started stamping :). I wanted her to look like an angel, soft and sweet. I think I succeeded.

You can see that I am still addicted to the Top Note cards and I like it with the new border punch from Fiskars that I got a Target. I have had the little angel heart charm for awhile and thought it would add just a little something hung on an organdy ribbon bow.

I was very please with how the little angel turned out and couldn't wait to make it into a card.

My daughter, her husband and 3 kids came over for dinner Saturday night and after they went home around 9 my sister and I started stamping and coloring. We made the frankenstein using the green and purple Top Note die ( I know I just can't help it ) and then we did a Christmas card. Peg is one who thinks that she needs at least 8 hours or sleep to feel rested. Now, that is all well and good unless you are a true crafter (or me) and color or design until your eyelids need toothpicks to stay open and then when you go to bed your mind spins with ideas that you have to force yourself to stay in bed and not get up and try. Well, anyway Peg stayed up until almost midnight, gasp, the earth did not end , and the sun did rise.

We had a great week-end and got some good quality stamping time together. She brought some other stamps that I still have to make into something before I put them on here. May be my project for my Tuesday Blog.

Thanks for looking and see you tomorrow.

Cathy

1 comment:

Shirley said...

This angel is so cute and lovely too!