Saturday, May 23, 2009

Artful Sentiments Copic Challenge #9


Happy Saturday morning to all! Sorry about the late post I slept in a little bit today. Here is my card for Kimm's Copic Color Challenge this week to use the following colors: B26, BG15, R29 and a grey. I had B26, BG15 and R29 and used C1 to shade around the little dragon character from The Digi Shack.
The main body is colored with BG15 and the darkesst shading is B24. The chest, wings and horns are R17 shaded with R29. I outlined the image with C1 which I like to do to add a more dimensional visual for the image. If done correctly it looks like the image is popped up on the page when it actually is not.
We would love it if you would play along with our challenges. You don't have to use all of the copic colors all that is required is that you use one and you can use images from any stamp company, if you are reading this I know you have at least one stamp that would work!!!
You can't tell, because of the lighting when I took the picture, that the teal bg has a grid pattern pierced into it with my cutterbug paper piercing tool.
I hope you all have a wonderful week-end. I have to work tonight and then I will be off until Tuesday night so plan to get a lot of creating donw. See you later,
Cathy


No comments: