Friday, May 22, 2009

Copic Creations Challenge #4 Blonde Hair

The bi-weekly Copic Creations Challenge #4 is to color blonde hair. I usually struggle with blonde keeping it as light as I would like so I thought this was a perfect challenge for me.

Here is what I came up with. I used the Flower Girl beauty from Dog Gone Stamps and colored the dress mint green with teal shading, gave her fair colored skin to go with the blonde hair. I only used 3 shades of yellow for my hair and then I added some white highlights.

I mounted the main image on soft sky SU cardstock and then mounted that on a dp from SU.

I am so looking forward to this week-end and having time to stamp and play. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week-end.

Cathy

1 comment:

Jami said...

Oh what a cool image Cathy, and your coloring is fabulous - love your blonde hair!! Thanks so much for joining us in the copic creations challenge!!