I wanted to color the horse a little different so decided on appy markings, with the spotted blanket on the rump. I was actually going to make it darker but as I was shading I liked it when it got to this point so there it stayed :)
I also decided that this would be a good card to create a pierced mat for my main image and use my new cutterbug double row piercing tool. The piercing on the black panel under the horse image does resemble saddle stitching holes.
I used the Sateen flowers from GinaK Designs and left the three on the left side white and added black brads and colored the one of the right side with my black copic marker and added a white brad to that one.
The main image is mounted on a piece of Rough and Rugged digital paper which was pierced along the edge. That was mounted on black which was then mounted on a piece of SU designer paper from the Outlaw designer paper pack (which I hoard because they are so perfect for my western or masculine cards).
Once again, thanks for creating this wonderful set Theresa, I'm having a lot of fun with it.
I have a couple more projects near completion which means there may be another post later tonight or a couple tomorrow, depending on what I get accompished :)
Thanks for stoppping by,