Saturday, May 16, 2009

Final card for Artistic Outpost Cracker Jack Release


Here is my final card for the Cracker Jack Release for Artistic Outpost for whom I am so proud to be a Guest Designer. I have gotten to showcase some awesome sets since December
When I think of Baseball, I think of apple pie, and America as well so I always think of the colors of Red, White, and Blue. I used the baseball stamp to create the dp for the card base. I just randomly stamped the baseballs to cover the white cs and then overstamped Take Me Out To The Ballgame in Red ink.

I colored the umpire (today he is an umpire) with a blue hat and white shirt and sponged the outside border with cranberry red. I created the sentiment tag by cutting a piee of white and a piece of black and punched the end with my tag punch. I am all about using what I have in a way so that it looks like I used another product. The tip to use the tag punch to create the tag end came from my friend Theresa.

Thanks for stopping by every night to view my release projects for this totally awesome set. This set can be used for masculine greeting cards, for kids baseball scrapbook pages, Birthday invitations, Gift cards, coasters, the list goes on. I will definitely be showing more of this set in the next few months so keep checking back.

Now I just need to get the Hero's bundle :)

See you later, Have a great week-end.

Cathy

No comments: