Monday, May 25, 2009

I forgot that I wanted to ask your opinion?

About a year ago I wanted a onsie template but none of the ones I saw on SCS were exactly what I was looking for so I created my own. The original one that I created I used some really cute patterned paper one for a boy with trucks and cars on it and one for a girl with a ruffle at the neck, legs and the flowers were glittery.
My sister called me today and asked me to make some baby boy shower invitations so I told her, no problem, and headed to Michael's to get the baby boy patterned paper I had used before. Well, they didn't have any, of course. I found this cute polka dot that I thought would look cute by adding the cuttlebug airplane.
I have the template saved to print directly onto the cardstock. It fits perfectly into a standard size envelope. I cut out the onsie from the blue cardstock and then cut a second front from the designer paper. I added the baby button, added the faux stitching in onsie detail and added 3 brads at the bottom to look like the snaps. The inside is stamped with the invitation from the SU Bundle of Joy stamp set.
What do you think? Is it baby boyish enough?

Thanks in advance for your opinions!

Cathy

No comments: