Friday, May 1, 2009

DT member for Artful Sentiments weekly Copic Challenge!

You all know how much I enjoy, okay LOVE my copic markers, so when my friend Lynn Stevens told me that Kimm BT was having a DT call for her new weekly Copic Challenge I sent in my blog and I was one of 5 chosen for the DT. I am sooo excited. Thanks Kimm and Thanks Lynn!


You can go to Kimm's blog and play in the challenge for this week here. The challenge is to use one or more of the copic marker colors chosen for the week, create a card, and post a link to your card on the challenge site. Easy Peasy! Kimm's challenges has a slight twist and that is to use the copic colors chosen ( or as close to the colors as you have and also a specified color group specified in the challenge.


This is a great way for those of you who are just learning to use copic markers to play along and practice with someone else choosing the colors for you, takes half the work out of it :).


Look for the DT cards on the May 9 challenge.




Before I go for the night I have one more card to show you using Daisy from Dog Gone Stamps.


I thought that Daisy resembled my very first dog, a beagle named Taffy, so I drew in a few spots to get the tri colored look.

I found the perfect sentiment stamps for my Dog Gone Stamps at Michaels and had a 50% off coupon so added bonus for me.

I bought the paw print twill tape ribbon at Hobby Lobby on sale and cut a bone shape out of shrinky dink to use as my charm. The Love sentiment is from Stampin Up.

Well, it is Friday and I am loooking forward to a quiet week-end of stamping and enjoying the warmer weather.

Thanks for stopping by,

Cathy

1 comment:

Lynn Stevens said...

AS I said before the Queen of Copics
congrats