Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Are you ready for a Scavenger Hunt--Prizes!

I am so excited to announce that my Dog Gone stamps arrived for my Blog Candy /Scavenger Hunt that will begin right here on Thursday, February 19 and end on Monday February 23.

This is the contest: Each day I will ask one question about Dog Gone Stamps and the first person to respond correctly to the question by leaving a comment will win the prize package for that day. Sorry, you can only win once during the contest. I want to give 5 people an opportunity to win one of these darling stamps and assorted embellishments, ribbon, brads, sateen flowers, and whatever else I decide to add to the lot.

Please check back daily if you left a comment to see if you won and if you did, send me an email with your mailing address so I can get your prize package out to you right away.

Because you can only win once I will need the winner each day to contact me within 24 hours of my announcing the daily winner or the prize will go the person who was next to respond with the correct answer.

Here is a list of the stamps being given:

Elf
Marty
Rabbit with Flowers
Ghost with Pumpin
Duck with flower

While you are checking out these cute stamps you might want to study the Dog Gone Stamp pages and get a jump start on answering the questions :)

Have a great night.

Cathy

No comments: