Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Check out the Blog Candy-- Starts tonight!!!

Wow, look at all the stuff that I am throwing in with the Dog Gone Stamp for my Scavenger Hunt Blog candy. Are you ready to play? There are 5 bundles exactly like this( one for each day), except each stamp is different :).

The blog candy includes:

1. Dog Gone Stamp
2. 5 yards of satin ribbon
3. 10 Sateen flowers, these are perfect to color with copic markers to match any card
4. 12 assorted pastel brads
5. 1 sheet of rub ons
6. 1 sheet of acrylic decorative stick on circle tiles
7. 1 SU ribbon slide
8. 2 white Top Note Die cut panels

You get all of this just for answering a simple question. Don't you have 5 minutes to go to the Dog Gone website and find the answer. The first person to answer the question correctly will win.

So all of you wonderful ladies who come to visit my blog daily please take a minute to answer the question and leave a comment. I know that you will be tickled with the stamps that Dog Gone Stamps has to offer.

The first question will be posted a midnight tonight so be the first to answer. I will post the winner each night at midnight when I post the new question.

We know you all love free, free is good, in this economy free is in my budget :)

Tell your friends, after you win of course ha ha!

Be back in an hour.

Cathy

No comments: