Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hooked on this little fish!

Dog Gone Stamps has the cutest animal images and the facial expressions are so cute and fun. I had so much fun coloring this darling fish. It was perfect for the Copic Gradiant technique which if you follow my blog you know I love. He doesn't look like too much of a threat does he?

I colored with copic markers using the gradiant technique of blending the colors seamlessly. I used my copic airbrush to add color to the background of the main image. I drew in air bubbles and then added dew drops to add dimension to the bubbles.

I made the sentiment tag and highlighted with my 1.0 Multiliner pen by copic. I had some cute turquoise ribbon that I bought from the dollar tins at Target.

This was such a fun card to make and it might even work for a Valentine's card, in my world it would :)

Thanks for looking. I will be back later with a real cute Valentine's Card

Cathy

No comments: