Wednesday, February 4, 2009

You're a Keeper

I have had a great time coloring these images from the Keeper stamp plate from Artistic Outpost. Here is one I finished tonight:


I colored two images from this same lady stamp one in blue/red and this one in green/brown. I decided to finish this one first. The grass is an accessory stamp and I love it.

I sponged around all of the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo and Pine Needles. I tore the main image at an angle and tore the Always Artichoke SU cardstock in the same angle. I sponged around the brown and green designer paper and sponged the edges with Vintage Photo as well.

I used a Quikutz label for the sentiment that I had stamped with the grass stamp, the sentiment from the beach house and overstamped with the You're a Keeper sentiment. I sponged around all of the edges with Vintage Photo and then distressed all of the edges with my handy dandy distressing tool.

A piece of artichoke satin ribbon from Target, some keys and key holes, and bronze brads complete the card. Oops I almost forgot about the olive green/gold large button brad from Michaels.

I really like the way it turned out and can't wait to finish the blue/red image as well.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the other designers and guest designers projects on the Artistic Outpost blog.

Have a good day! I'm going to go clean up my creative mess and go to bed.

Cathy

1 comment:

Lynn Stevens said...

Love all the extras you added and the distressing really sets it off !1