Thursday, February 19, 2009

Copic Markers Challenge

I was looking at a comment left on the Artistic Outpost blog today and went to the commentor's blog. I saw that she mentioned a Copic Markers Challenge. That was all I needed to go take a look. I saw a post for Challenge#1 so had to check it out. They give you 3 copic colors that have to be used in your challenge project. Well, you don't have to use them all but you have to use at least 1 of the colors (or as close as you have to it) What fun, Here is the card that I did to submit.
I thought I should show the copic markers that I used since specific ones were required. The required were R08, V06, and B28. The only one that I didn't have was B28 but I had B34 which I used for the darkest shading on the Pony, which is a digital image from The Greeting Farm. This is such a fun image to color and I thought it worked well with the 3 copic colors to be used for the challenge.
Looking at all of the other challenge cards, I have lots to learn. They have a beginner category and a more advanced. I am sure I will start out in the preschool class.
Can't wait till next wednesday to see what colors the next challenge holds.
I will be posting my second question for my Dog Gone Stamps Scavenger Hunt in about an hour and at that time I will announce the winner for Day 1. Make sure you stop in and comment early as there is only one winner per day and the first to answer the question correctly is the winner. Only rule is you can't have already won during this Scavenger Hunt.

3 comments:

Paula's ponderings said...

Thank you for joining us on our first challenge!! What a very cute card! Good luck, Paula

Anonymous said...

Your card is fantastic. thank you for joining us in our first challenge. We are now holding a DT call if you fancy it.

Shell (Copics Challenge team)

Heather said...

WOW! Your card is fantastic! I love that unicorn image from TGF! Great job with the challenge!