Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Party Animal Challenge Card

Jana always has great sketch challenges for us on Dog Gone Stamps. I didn't get the card finished until tonight. I have just been busy coloring. This stamp is Birthday Betsy and I love her, just look at that face.
I think this Bloodhound is so cute and has the same Party attitude I do. I like going and I have a great time, just a little laid back.
I colored with copic markers and actually drug out my sewing machine to outline the panels instead of sponging. I don't know why I don't use my sewing machine more, it is right at my feet and all I have to do is pick it up and put it on my table.
I bought the cute bone paper clips at WalMart when I was there the other night. Thought I needed them for all the dog cards I am doing. I thought about making a bone stamp from some scrap rubber that I have but I haven't gotten around to it yet. It would be fun to use for creating my own background paper.
The flower is from SU and I attached an orange button but other than that the layout creates the interest for this card. I used my Atyou spica glitter pen by Copic for the red dots and tuff on the top of the party hat. It really sparkles IRL
This dog just makes me smile.

See you all tomorrow with some more fun cards!
Have a good one.

Cathy

2 comments:

Lauri said...

oh love this Party Animal!!!! What a great card!!!

Anonymous said...

Cathy, This is SO adorable. That dog is so caUTE!! I am that kind of party animal too. lol

Have a super day.

Tonya