Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Ton of Love

I have one more Dog Gone Stamp card for the night

Aren't these elephants just so content looking. I think this is a cute Valentine's Day Card which by the way is only a few days away.

This is actually two different stamps from Dog Gone Stamps, the heart border is one stamp and the two elephants is another. I colored the images with copic markers. There are 5 different colors of pinks and reds to get the shading that I wanted on the heart border.

I used my Hearts cuttle bug embossing folder for the red heart panel in the upper right corner which I mounted on white cardstock. I used cuttle bug letters for the Love U Tons. I mounted the main panel on pink cardstock and then the pink on red.

The ribbon knot in the upper left edge of the main image is being held in place by a circular paper clip. I also tied a ribbon knot in the lower right hand corner to balance out the right corner.

Can you believe that I didn't do any sponging on this card :0

Okay, I am going to go to bed now. Have a great day, see you tomorrow night.

Cathy

4 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Great Valentines Card. love the expression that goes with it.

Anonymous said...

Lovin' the coloring! Completely cute!

Lauri said...

Such a great Valentines day card! Love how you colored the elephants!

Jean said...

They are sweet aren't they? Love how you did yours. TFS