Saturday, October 10, 2009

Artful Sentiments by Kimm BT Copic Challenge and Friday Hanna Stamps Challenge Card!

Today I have used a really cute Mo's Digital Pencil image "End of Summer" for the Artful Sentiments Copic Challenge. The colors we were supposed to use were YR18, G99, and E29. No problem this week I had them all :)






Don't you just love this image. I thought it turned out so cute with the fall colors. I created the flowers using a tutorial that Lisa Cook, fellow DT member of Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge Team had on her blog last week.

I used some dp that came in a fall scrapbook paper pack at Target in the 1.00 bin. The Fiskars border punch added just a touch of elegance to the image and other than the ribbon and flowers I kept it pretty simple. I prefer to always make the image the focal point of the card.


Be sure to check out the rest of the Artful Sentiments DT blogs for their creations for this week.



**********

I also have the Friday Hanna Stamps Weekly challenge project for you today. Cindy was the hostess of the challenge this week and it was to make a Halloween treat bag or topper or something treat package related.

I used my pillow box die cut from SU cut out of brown cs. I had colored this darling Goth Riley in Halloween colors and used an oval spellbinder die cut and Oval scalloped die cut to mount the Riley image on. I punched holes in the top and bottom of the oval to thread the orange ribbon through.

The Happy Halloween sentiment was created using a rectangle spellbinder die cut and then cutting it in half again to get the long narrow tag. I always try to find ways to use what I have to create what I want to make if I can.

Be looking for a couple of Geisha Hanna Stamp images next week so keep checking back.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week-end planned. I plan to get a lot of coloring done!!!

Happy Coloring!

Cathy

5 comments:

Juls said...

just Gorgeous!! Love your first card. The colours are beautiful and I love how you have used the flowers!!

Angela said...

Thnaks for the wonderful comment on my blog. Your creations is amazing.. I am going now to add you to my blog list...Thanks again..

Rach said...

fabulous!!!
both are wonderful, gorgoeus colours and details. xx

Christine said...

I really love the first card with the mo's stamp! love this automn colors!
hugs
little angel

Laurie said...

I'm so not thinking outside the box...would've made this cute girl with bright, bold colors but she's fantastic in the challenge colors for this week!