Friday, October 30, 2009

Hanna Stamps Friday Challenge--Pumpkin Pie!


The Hanna Stamps Weekly challenge by Jeanne this week is to use Pumpkin Pie on the card.  My pumpkin pie is the label 4 behind the main Nurse Riley image  and of course one of the stripes in the dp is the same color.
The striped dp is from a halloween paper pack from the dollar bin at Target.  The green border is the outside edge of the Quikutz labels die, I think they make a cute outline.  The white are the smaller size of the same label die. 
The bat,  Trick or Treat bag,  and Trick or Treat sentiment are from the Trick or Treat mini set from Hanna Stamps last fall.  If you have time you should scoot on over to the Hanna Stamps weekly Challenge forum and play along. 

Hope that everyone has a Happy and  safe Halloween !!!  I probably won't see you again until Sunday as I have company coming for the week-end. Have a good one!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Gina Lindsay said...

Cute, love the coloring on your image. I have some of that paper too and love it, wish I had bought more!